Employees need to feel safe – especially right now.
A holistic culture of safety that supports the physical, social and emotional needs of your workforce can make all the difference given today’s challenging conditions. When leadership teams create a safe, supportive environment, employees thrive, and the results speak for themselves.
Your success in building and maintaining a safe, secure environment not only helps employees thrive – it also drives better results while mitigating potential risks.
Key takeaways include these actionable insights:
- How to meet the growing need for cross-functional collaboration between HR and safety / security leaders
- Strategies for prioritizing employee safety – physically, socially, emotionally and mentally – and how to communicate those priorities effectively
- Conversation starters for collaborative dialogue between HR and safety leaders on these aspects of holistic safety
- Tips on promoting a culture of safety in both on-site and virtual environments
- Best practices on moving from a reactive to a proactive approach to safety, plus how to help employees cope during times of uncertainty and disruption